The Store Supervisor is responsible for providing assistance to the Store Management in all aspects of operations for
a fast-paced, high volume duty-free retail store. This includes store operations in absence of managers,
demonstrating outstanding sales and customer service skills for sales and support store associates, generate sales,
store housekeeping, loss prevention, merchandising, pricing, cash register operations (POS), adherence to U.S.
Custom Regulations and all company policies and procedures.
1. Ensure customers receive outstanding service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting
and acknowledging every customer and handling inquires in a professional manner.
2. Assist customers in sales function by identifying and fulfilling customer needs, up-sells and add-on
3. Manages store in the absence of Store Manager or Assistant Manager which includes; performing store
opening and/or closure procedures, work schedule assignments, informing managers of any
customer/associate issues or complaints, ensure compliance of U.S. Customs Regulations and company
policies and procedures.
4. Assist in sales training by demonstrating outstanding sales skills, product knowledge information,
merchandise promotions, test merchandise and advertisements
5. Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise
6. Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance and light store housekeeping.
7. Adhere to Company policies, procedures and practices including pricing, U.S. Custom regulations and loss
8. All other duties as assigned.
1. Ability to process information/merchandise through computer system and POS register system.
2. Ability to speak and hear effectively with customers, vendors and/or associates of organization.
3. Ability to read, count (perform basic mathematical functions-add, subtract, divide & multiply) and write to
accurately complete all documentation.
4. Ability to freely access all areas of the store location. Other physical demands include frequently standing
for long periods of time; walking; and ability to reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, climb and balance.
5. Ability to operate and use all equipment (electronic & manual) necessary to perform job function.
6. Ability to work varied hours/days as business needs dictates.
7. Vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
8. Ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the store; regularly lift and/or move up to ten (10)
pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to thirty (30) pounds and occasionally lift and/or move fifty (50) or
Education and/or Experience
1. Previous supervisory experience necessary, preferable experience in a retail customer service environment
or three (3) years or more in a sales associate position
2. High School Graduate, G.E.D. or equivalent work experience of three (3) years or more in a retail sales
3. Ability to work well under pressure
4. Strong organizational skills along with excellent oral and written communication ability
Professional retail sales environment with minimal privacy utilizing standard retail sales/inventory equipment; with
a medium to high noise level and with occasional exposure to elements such as dust fumes, noise and odor.
To apply please email resume to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org