Responsible for greeting guests, selling, ringing up sales, preparing food, cleaning and maintenance of equipment in concept, complying with all applicable sanitation, health, and personal hygiene standards and following established food production programs and procedures. The associate will be responsible for the appropriate use of facility equipment to minimize loss, waste, injury and fraud.
Work Experience, Education & Skills Requirements:
1. Experience as a Cashier preferred.
2. High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
3. Excellent Interpersonal and communicative skills. Verbal and written English language is essential in order to communicate with guests and take orders.
4. Ability to stand for long periods of time (up to 8 hours), reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, push and pull items weighing 50 pounds or less.
5. Manual dexterity; auditory and visual skills; ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Maintain GUEST service at all times
2. Take orders quickly and accurately
3. Ensure that the correct order goes to the appropriate guest as ordered
4. Comply with established sanitation standards for both personal hygiene, and health standards.
5. Keep work area neat and clean at all times, clean and maintain equipment used in food preparation.
6. Proper cash handling among other duties as assigned by Supervisor.