Responsible for greeting guests, selling and up selling, ringing up sales, preparing food, cleaning and maintenance of equipment in concept, complying with all applicable sanitation, health, and personal hygiene standards and following established food production programs and procedures. The associate will be responsible for the appropriate use of facility, supplies and equipment to minimize loss, waste, injury and fraud.
Work Experience Requirements:
Experience as a Line Attendant/Cashier in Quick Service Restaurants would be a plus.
Education, Skills & Physical Requirements:
1. A high school diploma or equivalent preferred.
2. Excellent verbal communication skills in English language is essential in order to communicate with quests and take orders.
3. Ability to stand for long periods of time (up to 8 hours), reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, push and pull items weighing 50 pounds or less.
4. Manual dexterity; auditory and visual skills; ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures.
5. Guest Service oriented and excellent interpersonal skills.
This position holds a Green Badge, therefore Duties and Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
1. Receive and unload the truck with merchandise, organize the boxes in the freezer and walk-in cooler.
2. Maintain G.U.E.ST service at all times
3. Take orders quickly and accurately
4. Ensure that the correct order goes to the appropriate guest as ordered.
5. Comply with established sanitation standards for both personal hygiene, and health standards.
6. Keep work area neat and clean at all times.
7. Clean and maintain equipment used in food preparation.
8. Proper Cash handling
9. Other duties as assigned by direct Supervisor or Manager on Duty.