This includes delivery of customer merchandise; inventory receiving, merchandising, pricing, loss prevention, store
housekeeping, driving escort vehicles and adherence to Custom Regulations and all Company Policy/Store
1. Handle inventory management which includes; receiving; unloading, unpacking and examination of
incoming shipments, rejections of damaged items, record shortages, and corresponding with
shipper/warehouse to rectify damages and shortages.
2. Ensure duty-free merchandise is delivered to the correct customers.
3. Operates Escort Vehicle
4. Process and replenish merchandise by pulling correct product as needed, ensure proper shelf placement and
shelf maintenance. Maintain visual standards, identifies SKU accuracy, and uses proper merchandise
5. Perform floor moves, display maintenance and store housekeeping
6. Ensure customers receive outstanding service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting
and acknowledging every customer and handling inquires in a professional manner when on the sales floor.
7. All other duties as assigned.
1. Ability to process information/merchandise through computer system and POS register system.
2. Ability to speak and hear effectively with customers, vendors and/or associates of organization.
3. Ability to read, count (perform basic mathematical functions-add, subtract, divide & multiply) and write to
accurately complete all documentation.
4. Ability to freely access all areas of the store location. Other physical demands include frequently standing
for long periods of time; walking; and ability to reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, climb and balance.
5. Ability to operate and use all equipment (electronic & manual) necessary to perform job function.
6. Ability to work varied hours/days as business needs dictates.
7. Vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
8. Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to ten (10) pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to thirty (30)
pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to fifty (50) pounds.
Education and/or Experience
1. No experience necessary, preferable experience in a retail customer service environment
2. High School Graduate, G.E.D. or equivalent work experience of one year
3. Ability to work well under time restraints
4. Strong organizational skills along with good oral and written communication ability
Professional retail sales environment with minimal privacy utilizing standard retail sales/inventory equipment; with
a medium to high noise level and with occasional exposure to elements such as dust fumes, noise and odors.
To apply please email resume to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org